PS5 Showcase possessing a lot of exciting games is going to make a public appearance in November 2020. Finally, the long wait is going to be over and it is a moment for video game lovers to cherish. Over the past few months, we have heard a lot about the next-gen console and experienced stunning glimpses of various games. However, the suspense is over now as Sony Interactive Entertainment has revealed all the necessary details about it. Therefore, TOP10.DIGITAL is here to write down all the necessary info.
How will PS5 Pre-orders and launch unfold?
According to Sony PlayStation, the launch will be done on two different dates. Initially, they will launch it on 12th November 2020 in the seven major markets. It includes the U. S. A, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea. While for the rest of the world except China, it will be launched on 19th November 2020. PS5 Showcase launch in China is still under exploration so the dates will be communicated later. It is also worth mentioning that PS5 pre-orders are available since 17th September 2020.
What is the price of PS5?
All rumors, revelation, and leaked news have now come to an end. Because Sony has released the price of the next-gen console also. According to PlayStation, the recommended retail price of a Digital PlayStation is $399.99 while the price for PS5 with Blue-ray UHD disc drive is $499.99. So, now it is up to you which models suits you the best. Both models support 4K graphics and ray-tracing.
What are the new game titles coming to the PS5 Showcase?
Sony is always eager to fill its portfolio with exciting new games. According to the official PlayStation website, the following games are also coming on PS5 Showcase.
- Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition (Capcom)
- Final Fantasy XVI (Square Enix)
- Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach (Steel Wool Studios and ScottGames)
- Hogwarts Legacy (Warner Bros. Games)
- New God of War title (Santa Monica Studio)
What are the launch day games for PS5?
The games for the PS5 launch day are the following.
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – US$69.99
- Destruction All-Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – US$69.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – US$49.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – US$69.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – US$59.99
The wait for the PS5 Showcase is now over. While pre-orders of the console have been started. Moreover, on 12th November it will be available for the top seven countries while on 19th November 2020, it will be launched for the rest of the world except China. So, stay tuned with TOP10.DIGITAL for the latest news and updates.